Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ice Cube-"No Vaseline" (1991)

Ice Cube goes the hardest while ruthlessly doggin' out his old homeboys from NWA- Dr. Dre., Eazy-E and even MC "motherfuckin" Ren. He dogggggggs everybody! He references (and the fan made video depicts an image of) Benedict Arnold n shit....lol

(Also drops "Willie D told me to let a ho' be a ho, so....")

This comment from YouTube says it all:

@jacobalba89 Also he wrote all the Friday Films,starring in Boyz in the Hood, in both Barbershops, I see Ice Cube as a unappreciated Rap Legend, he had a legacy before Jay Z,Eminem,even Nas came onto the scene.

People don't rate Ice Cube now, cause he done a couple of kids movies, knowing his whole legacy I couldn't give a shit, if he's a sellout for that then your not a real ice cube fan neither is anyone else. Fed up with people saying he didn't keep it real.

Is there an MC Ren track where he disses Ice Cube, Dr. Dre. or Eazy-E that I don't know about?

Personal side note...My older brother and I did own the cassette tape Straight Outta Compton by NWA when i was elementary school (he was in middle school).

No comments:

Post a Comment